For the past three years, Sprouts Farmers Market has partnered with Autism Speaks to help raise awareness and funds through an in-store Puzzle Piece Campaign. Sprouts customers have donated more than $700,000, by $1, $5, or $10 at a time.
Autism Speaks is thrilled to announce a new grant program that will benefit Sprouts local communities.
The Autism Speaks Neighborhood Grant Program will be made available to organizations who serve the autism community in the following 8 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Oklahoma, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah.
The focus of Autism Speaks Neighborhood Grant Program is three-fold:
- to promote local services that enhance the lives of those affected by autism
- to expand the capacity to effectively serve this growing community
- to increase the field of service providers in the four chapters
- Applications Open: Now
- Webinars for Potential Applicants: September 19 and October 3
- First Tier Review: October 18 - November 8
- Second Tier Review: November 12 - November 20
- Final Recommendations sent to Family Services: November 26
- Board Approval: December 11
- Applicant Notification: December 13
Autism Speaks Neighborhood Grant Program will select organizations and offers up to $5,000 in funding for organizations that serve individuals with autism.
Request for Application
Applications must be submitted electronically using the Autism Speaks Online Grant System.
Click here to view answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the Autism Speaks Neighborhood Grant Program.
Autism Speaks recruits members for the Autism Speaks Neighborhood Grant Program Review Committee. The committee will be composed of families affected by autism, individuals with autism, and autism professionals.
For more information about the Autism Speaks Neighborhood Grant Program, contact Serena Selkin, Assistant Director, Family Services Grants at [email protected].