International Mud Day is children and early childhood professionals – and anyone else – all over the world celebrating nature, outdoors, and mess by getting really muddy. You can participate wherever you happen to be on June 29! Join children and adults across the globe on this day of celebration to grow awareness and honor the goodness of life experienced when children connect with nature.
We want to celebrate with you – tell us how you plan to participate in Mud Day fun. With who, where and how are you planning to celebrate Mud Day?
- Share Your Mud Day plans on WoFoNet (or on our Facebook page)
- Share Your Photos and Stories of Mud Day
- Use our Mud Day Resources to learn about Mud Day and build excitement
- Download one of our Official Mud Day Logos to use when promoting Mud Day in your newsletters, emails, website and more
- Read about Mud Day and check out our photos and videos, from around the world!